April 2, 2009

What have I gotten myself into?


Blogging.


Ah, it is an all too familiar term as to which the generations of new will always know, and the older ones have grown to fancy.

Yes, I have done it. I have caved into the depths of the blogging world. It is a part of life I have yet to experience and I have a feeling it is going take me on a long journey of self discovery.

Psshhtt...as the oh-so-lovely Cher from Clueless would say, "As if!"

I'm starting this much needed and probably overdue blog in hopes of recording some sort of journal into our lives since I have been so absentminded to do so...well...ever.

I have never been much of a writer. I tend to use my voice, too often, as my husband (Robert) would say. Unfortunately (or fortunately - if you're a cup half full type of person), for him, he has a daughter who is following, graciously I might add, in her mother's footsteps.

Our beautiful Elizabeth.

Photobucket

I have my suspicions that this will be a fun adventure.

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.