April 4, 2009

The Sicky, Sick Blues


My poor baby has a cold.


Hopefully it's just the minor...stuffy nose, sneezy, watery eyes...type of cold. Last time she got sick was in January and she lost 2 lbs. because she didn't eat for days. She had a minimum fever of 101 and was just so lethargic. She's not acting the same as last time, so crossing my fingers it's just the basic, annoying, cold.

To top things off, the hubster is (of course, my luck) out town until next Wednesday, so it's me and my girl...roughing it for the next 5 days. lol

The 4:00 am wakeup call this morning brought the reality of having a sick child. My usually VERY good sleeper, couldn't breath because her nose was so stuffy, woke up at 4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I brought her to bed with me, and eventually we both passed out at 5:00 until around 8:15.

So overall, I got TOO much sleep last night considering I went to bed at 10:30. Guess I shouldn't complain there.

We're just going to hang around the house today and have a girls day "in".

Too-da-loo my fellow bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.