When I first began my blog, oh so long ago...last week (hehe), I wasn't really sure what I would write about, much less how I would form the correct words to express my feelings in the moment.
I guess once I began typing, the words just flowed and I felt a sense of peace and almost accomplishment in that I had started something new, something for myself.
A nice lady to whom I would consider a friend, wrote me a sweet e-mail today. She complimented my writing skills and told me how she enjoyed reading what I have to say here. It really inspired me. More than she will know.
I have always lacked confidence in many things, but mostly in academics. In my ability to push myself and really set forth and go beyond my comfort zone. I'm smart...or at least I would consider myself smart....worldly smart. But I have always stopped...right before it got really hard. Not sure why, considering I have a mother who always pushes past her limit, and she keeps going and always succeeds. I had a great example. Why do I always stop?
There is really no other purpose to this post than to acknowledge a kind lady who gave me words of encouragement in something I have always had such self doubt about.
Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.