She did wonderfully and actually had fun. In her words, "I had fun at the doctor." So there you have it.
Thankfully, she did not get any shots today and WILL NOT have to get anymore until she is 4. Momma is VERY happy about that.
The doctor is very pleased with her vocabulary, how she is growing, and she even said, "She's perfect." We of course already know this, but having someone, other than myself or DH acknowledge what we already knew, made us feel justified in our thinking. hehe Kidding!
Her stats:
Weight - 27.2 lbs.
Height - 34 inches
She is 50% for both. She's a perfectly normal size.
So it seems our little munchkin is taking after her momma in her growth. I do hope she does gain an inch or more than I, but if she's my height, she'll at least be in the "norm".
Overall, it was a pleasant experience and we feel extremely blessed to have a smart, healthy child.
Thank you Lord!
Here she is on the way home after leaving the doctor's office.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.