So, Robert had his two month check-up yesterday. He is now 13 lbs. and 23-3/4" long! He's in the 75th percentile for both. Mama's big boy! His doctor said he is growing perfectly. Which of course I knew already, but it's good to know he's healthy and we're doing things right.
Unfortunately he had to get his 2 month shots and I hated it. Rob was there for his appointment, so I left the room while he got his shots. I get extremely anxious about them, and just didn't think I'd handle it very well. Rob said he calmed down right after he got them. Such a good boy!
So far today, he doesn't seem to be affected by the shots. No fever yet and other than being a little more tired than usual, he's his happy, chunky self. My sweet little guy.

I took the kids to The Watermelon Patch this morning...and no, it's not an actual patch full of watermelons. hehe It's a children's play place and Elizabeth LOVES it!
http://thewmpatch.com/
Kids are down for a nap at the moment and I'm REALLY enjoying my free time...and it's oh so quiet. Ahhhh....
Well, off to relax for a bit.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.